Our range of consulting experience has been focused on Municipalities, Government Agencies and Government Departments both at National, Provincial and Local level, and on the Private sector in the following areas:
Business Process Analysis and Modelling
Today’s organizations are asked by stakeholders to improve business performance, minimize costs, reduce risks, and enhance revenue. Performance may not be meeting business requirements. Risks may not be appropriately managed. Support functions can be seen as inhibitors to growth.
By looking with clients at a range of business areas including their internal processes, sourcing, third party contracts, and intellectual property, TWS can advise on which areas of company performance can be managed to streamline process, enhance control, and contain costs and business risks.
Organizations have a range of options to help them manage performance including process and control redesign, shared services models and outsourcing.
Our teams can help clients develop the necessary information relating to customer, product and/or business line costs and profitability – helping to manage the risk associated with critical business decisions.
TWS work with clients to help:
- Establish performance benchmarks and key performance indicators that are clearly aligned with business objectives
- Determine the true profitability of products, services and customers, and establish performance and cost measurement systems
- Identify risk reduction and performance improvement opportunities
- Design and implement process redesign and shared service models
- Drive the sourcing strategy, vendor selection, contract negotiation and transition phases of outsourcing initiatives
- Enhance the value of existing third-party contracts, outsourcing deals through contract compliance, service level definition and contract renewal support
- Extract increased value from intellectual property.
ICT strategy (IT strategic alignment with Business strategy) and Implementation Management
We assist clients formulating an ICT strategy ultimately to deliver an incremental and pragmatic roadmap for how to achieve the business vision; it becomes a vehicle for facilitating both senior and line management to more effectively understands the linkage between business and technology direction and capabilities. When properly designed, this roadmap also features built-in flexibility that can allow your company to react responsively and nimbly over a period of several years before the next reassessment of the overall ICT strategy. Some of the areas we cover:
Our goal is to help you in your efforts to make your company more competitive and to produce more value for your stakeholders through the alignment of technology with business. In doing that, we offer a tailored value proposition that combines deep knowledge and understanding of your industry and markets, a fundamental grasp of how business and technology strategies should align, and extensive experience in helping our clients improve their long-term competitive positions through strategic planning.
Our approach to providing ICT strategy consulting services is designed to help you in your efforts to:
- Integrate your ICT strategy with your business strategy
- Encourage innovation and harness disruptive technologies
- Make your ICT strategy highly executable
- Improve the business value of ICT investments
- ICT Portfolio Management
Project Management Services
The Project Management team consists of experienced project managers who are available to manage small, medium, and large projects. We offer a full spectrum of services that can be customised including full project management, best practices consulting (PMO), facilitation, and general project support and administration. TWS is broadening and now includes Programme Management which is growing at a steady pace as our Project management capacity expands.